Gainesville local Dan Randall has been a trusted professional framer since 1987. Over the course of his career, Dan has practiced fine art restoration, conservation framing, designed large scale exhibits, framed the art of masters such as Picasso and Matisse, and worked with thousands of local people to frame their most sentimental pieces. His love of art and artifact provide him with the personal vision needed to bring life and depth to each individual piece, whether it is a museum quality painting, 3-dimensional artifact, or a child’s drawing.
Dan personally guides his customers through the selection process and offers a variety of choices and solutions to help their visions become a reality. The relationships he builds with clients allow them to feel confident in entrusting him with their most valuable artwork and heirlooms.
- Shands Hospital, Atrium, framed quilt 16′ x 8′ in size
- Movement Disorders Clinic, framed patient artwork
- Shands Hospital, Mother/Baby Unit, lobby artwork
- Orthopedic Institute of Gainesville, location, framed John Moran photographs
- Great Outdoors Café, restaurant, local photography collection
- Tina Mullen
- John Moran
- Kathy Castle
- Lissa Friedman